About the Company:
Our client democratizes access to Health and Wellness for all Indonesians from the ground up to make exercising friendly, affordable, and fun for new gym-goers and fitness enthusiasts alike.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used by the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Building, growing, and driving teams of engineering to build quality software and deliver on strategic goals
- Shaping the company’s technical strategy and executing upon the roadmap
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical architecture and approach
- Provide scalable engineering and supportability deliverables, resulting in products and services with more efficiency, lower risk, and reduced customer impact
- Work with product, design, business, sales, and marketing teams to bring products to market.
- Support management team to lead, define, represent and communicate engineering strategy to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in the management role.
- Has been in an early-stage startup & seen scale.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-oriented platforms.
- Strong business acumen to drive the strategic technologies improvement.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring engineering teams.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.