- Lead Financial Modelling & Deals support/review
- Regional Focus
- Growing organisation
This business is well established and growing rapidly across the region. They are looking for a VP Modelling & Deals review who will take responsibility for a range of matters relating to the assessment of potential new asset acquisitions across the region.
The role responsibilities are four-fold and can be summarised as follows:
- Primarily you will help support the financial assessment of potential acquisitions for the group across the region. Ensuring financial models are sound, based on correct assumptions, challenged where required and can be relied upon to allow the investment review team to make informed investment decisions based on the knowledge that the underlying assumptions within the investment models are correct.
- You will oversee the work of Investment Associates across the region and act as the “All seeing eyes” and the “quality control” for the modelling and commercial review of potential acquisitions.
In addition, you will:
- Oversee & review due-diligence reports provided by external advisors for a portfolio of investments.
- Support the Regional head of Business / Corporate Development at deal closure stage regarding a range of financial matters and providing support as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or a related subject
- A qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, CFA etc)
- Postgraduate MBA preferred (but not essential)
- 5-8+ years’ experience gained within a bulge bracket, boutique investment bank, or PE firm
- Alternatively, you may have trained within the M&A/ Corporate Finance department of a well-known advisory practice and in addition gained relevant within an MNC environment.
- First movers from practice can be considered at Manager level and above, and if you have secondment experience client side this will be advantageous.
- Proven experience building and reviewing financial models for investment review purposes.
- All sectors investment experience will be considered.
- Strong communication skills, a calm and professional nature with the ability to interact regularly with senior stakeholders.
- Please note the role is Singapore based and some travel will be required.