Sharia Digital Bank is growing rapidly in the Indonesian market.
they are looking for a Team Leader, to optimize the potential of talent and business development.
- The Team Leader Relationship Manager is responsible for managing and developing the funding customer portfolio from the Regular to Premier segments, growth in the number of new customers, growth in Fee Base Income (investment), and increase in the number of banks. product ownership ratios (cross-selling).
- To support its ongoing growth, Our client seeking extraordinary individuals with deep expertise in finance and experience in team management to become Managers.
- The practice advises senior executives in investment banking, capital markets, large corporate banking, asset management, hedge funds, and exchanges on a wide range of strategy issues. Macro- and micro-analyses are combined to provide a unique perspective on these evolving businesses.
- In-depth knowledge of topics in capital markets, wealth and asset management, alternative investments, and corporate banking, such as:
- Capital and liquidity risk management
- Financial product design and development
- Organizational design and post-merger integration
- Private equity due diligence
- Asset valuation and model validation
- Exposure to corporate organic and inorganic growth initiatives
- Have experience and portfolio in funding.
- Familiar with the sales of investment products or wealth management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Management/Investment Banking or other relevant major from a reputable university.
- Active in English.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Marketing in banking.
- Strong and effective communication, good interpersonal network, results-oriented, have good analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, capital markets, bancassurance, and global financial markets.
- WAPERD, WPPE, and AAJI certification.