About The Company:
The company has 76,000 employees worldwide with 725 warehouses globally. They offer value-added services that keep the supply chain lean. They are integrated logistics – serving numerous key industries with innovative and sustainable solutions.
The Tax Lead will report to the CFO.
- Holds overall responsibility for filing government income tax and all other applicable tax returns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Forecasts income taxes, analyzes tax provisions and reconciliations.
- Reviews and makes recommendations on the organization’s domestic and international structure from a tax planning perspective.
- Develops transfer pricing policies, reviews and tracks compliance for country and foreign transfer pricing guidelines and documentation standards.
- Performs tax research and planning. Directs and manages external tax advisors. Ensures proper maintenance of tax records and the preparation of composite tax returns and related reports.
- Serves as the primary contact with government taxing authorities on various tax issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Business from reputable university
- Min 6 Years’ experience of professional tax experience in multinational company and experience in BIG 4 is an advantage.
- Hold Brevet A/B Certification
- Strong analytical skill and analytical skills
- Fluent in English verbal and written. Excellent written and verbal communication in multinational and multicultural environment