Our client is one of the biggest fintech companies in Indonesia (multi-national) that offers banking, consumer credit, digital investment, and insurance brokerage services through virtual credit card and e-commerce platforms.
- Design and execute test cases according to product requirements, track and locate defects or issues in the product;
- Research, use, and develop testing tools and automated testing frameworks and scripts to improve testing efficiency;
- Independently set up testing environments;
- Optimize project development processes and tools to improve delivery efficiency for RD and the entire project, and assist in locating issues during development;
- Provide suggestions for product improvement based on the user experience during the project, assess and control project quality risks, and provide solutions;
- Complete code design and coding according to detailed design, debug and test self-developed basic code, and fix code defects found during testing to ensure quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in computer software or communications preferred;
- intermediate level in Mandarin
- More than 2 years of Java or Java web development experience; proficient in front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS; proficient in SQL language; familiar with web frameworks such as SpringMVC, SSM, and Spring Boot;
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms are a plus;
- Experience in both front-end and back-end testing is preferred;
- Strong learning ability, analytical, problem-solving skills, strong logical thinking, and communication skills.