About the Company:
Our client is a tech startup that is developing an online platform for professional services that range across industries such as the legal profession through consulting
- Developing front-end web architecture
- Developing/extending front-end components
- Ensuring responsiveness and scalability of applications
- Understand and translate business requirements into a functional and appealing interactive application
- Collaborate with backend
- Experience in a Startup environment
- Degree in Computer Science or a related major
- At least 3 years of experience in Web Frontend Development, using VueJS, ReactJS, and Svelte (based on priority), along with its state management implementations eg. Vuex, Redux, Cookies, etc.
- Have a good understanding of using NuxtJs, NextJS (based on priority) Frameworks, and their lifecycle.
- Have a good understanding of Component-based Architecture.
- Experienced and have a solid understanding of RESTful API
- Excellent understanding of what quality code is and how to achieve them in a front-end application.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node, etc.
- Experienced in using Tailwind or Bootstrap.
- Experienced in using Cloud environments.
- Exposure to UI/UX is nice to have.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills