- Around 7-10 years of Product/Brand Management
About the company:
Our client is a leading consumer goods company with a diverse product portfolio and looking to grow in Indonesia
- Develop & execute marketing & promotion plans to achieve business objectives & market share.
- Lead the product development proses for new product launches / re-launches.
- Market monitoring, competitor & customer insight analysis.
- Manage the budget for advertising & promotion activity.
- Pricing strategy & analysis.
- Planning & sales forecasting.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
- Around 7-10 years of experience in the Consumer Goods industry
- Prior personal care experience is highly preferred.
- Strong brand management skills & analytical thinking.
- Positive mindset and result oriented.
- Able to work independently, proactive, & problem solver.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Highly interpersonal and motivated.