About the Company:
Our client is a leading local tobacco company who trusted by major industry brands in Indonesia
- Develop and implement the production processes and procedures to maximize productivity.
- Work with the operations and maintenance departments to use leading and lagging metrics to improve safety performance on site.
- Ensure all the employees are appropriately trained for the job and that hazard identification and risk management are part of the normal way of working.
- Fully participate and take ownership for the Health and Safety standards on site
- Ensure the quality and safety management system is the normal operating mode
- Use a systematic approach to drive performance in process of optimization, including – yield improvement, process aid reduction, energy optimization and waste reduction.
- Ensure effective and continuous development of the people, from Shift Managers to Technician level.
- Responsible for the effective cost control of the operation, ensuring tight control of expenditure, and having a proactive approach to controlling costs without affecting performance.
- Work alongside the Maintenance department to optimise asset reliability. Through effective root cause analysis, identify the role that technicians play in optimising reliability, working closely with them to improve work practices.
- Stand in for Factory Production Management team when required
- Understand machine usages for each flavors and the best practices.
- Have more than 10 years leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in chemicals, flavors and ingredients will be an advantages
Experience of chemical handling, batch chemical processing or other related manufacturing environment
- Experience of working to Quality Systems and Procedures.