About the Company:
Our client is a professional handling in Industrial Manufacturers and Fabrications in Indonesia with a growing portfolio. They are a significant player in the composite material with projects spanning from Oil & Gas, up to Pharmaceutical, Textile and Pulp & Paper. They continue to produce the highest standards of products and services while growing their market presence in Indonesia.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods
- Preparing procurement reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related degree
- Proven experience managing procurement min. 5 years in any Industry
- Proven track record in sourcing raw materials
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- MANDARIN IS A MUST