Scope of work:
- To provide high level confidential support to the Chief Executive by providing a full Secretarial and administrative service.
- Ensuring that the plans are effective
- Systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
- To act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- To proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the Chief Executive by prioritising and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organise travel and accommodation when required.
- Maintain effective filling and data storage including emails and retrieval systems ensuring the needs of the Chief executive are met.
- To provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, minute meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the Chief Executive.
- To provide support for Board of Director meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include drafting agendas, collating papers and reports, taking minutes and following up action points.
- Supporting the Chief Executive to keep the Board of Director informed about the work of the organization and their appropriate training and induction.
- To service meetings of the Senior Management Team by drafting and collating papers and reports, preparing manageable agendas, taking minutes and following up on actions points.
- Complaints Policy and Procedures and develop systems to monitor and record processes.
- To plan and manage key organizational events such as; AGM, Staff and Volunteer conference, Strategy days, Staff briefings and others as required.
- Develop skills and undertake responsibilities as appropriate which will fulfil the purpose of the role and support the success of the organization.
- Participate and contribute to organizational/team meetings as required
- Provide reports for senior management as required.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties as required to support the Chief Executive to enable them to fulfil their role.
- Carry out all the duties with complete discretion and a high regard for confidentiality.
- Any other duties relevant to the needs of the organization and as directed.