About the Company:
Our client is a prominent industrial explosives manufacturer in Indonesia with a growing portfolio. With multiple projects dotted across, they are a significant player in the mining scene. They continue to produce the highest standards of products and services while growing their market presence in Indonesia.
- Strategically develops and manage people development programs for all employees following growth of organizations and business, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, evaluate training program for effectiveness.
- Manage talent management following organization and business growth.
- Develop competencies align with Business needs.
- Ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards, objectives and as well as acts, and regulations and the commitment to achieving Zero Harm through behavioral based safety leadership provide support and advice to managers in relation to induction, probation and termination processes. Ensure all HR Team are aware on safety standards and responsible for the whole safety in Jakarta Office.
- Develop and update competencies development for Staff Level up align with Company Values and Business Needs. Conduct Competency review yearly to understand competency gap of employees.
- Developing training need analysis based on competencies review for soft skill & technical training, developing training modules (including training video) and review training material created by third party (if any), monitoring training progress, evaluate training effectiveness, and maintain training record data of each employees.
- Develop learning strategy for Indonesia.
- Preparing annual training budget for Indonesia and able to manage Training Cost for all programs regarding a return on investment.
- Ability to actively mentor and participate in on the job training of other Training team members.
- 8 years in similar role, with prior experience in an Industrial Explosives, Mining, Heavy Equipment Industry
- At least 5 years at a managerial level with proven experience leading, growing and developing the business
- Excellent in communication skills and a strong business acumen
- Has a strong customer and supplier management skills
- Strong Financial modelling and strategic planning skills
- Excellent in English is a must