About the Company:
With an extensive network across Indonesia, our client is leading healthcare services provider with advance hospitals dotted across Indonesia
- Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers while coordinating services as per the hospital board regulations.
- Manage the overall operations of the hospital, including budgeting, hiring, scheduling, and completing contracts
- Ensure adherence to all government policies and regulations on healthcare management
- Oversee the preparation and management of budgets, as well as the fixing of rates/changes for health services
- Bachelors degree in relevant field required, Master’s degree in hospital administration, health, business, or public health preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience in the healthcare space, with the last 5 in a senior leadership and hospital adminstration role
- A Medical degree and board certification in family medicine, emergency care or occupational health
- Extensive knowledge of relevant medical techniques and standards of care