Full Job Description
Our client is an leading electrics company. They are a global energy management in 100 countries.
- To form effective working partnerships within the business and the Human Resources Department.
- Ensure that managers and employees are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively and make sound judgement on issues to find workable solutions.
- To support business requirements in a full range of Business Partnering responsibilities including recruitment, retention, training and development, well-being, employee relations.
- To participate in the continual improvement of the services provided by the Human Resource Department in an evolving function and organization.
- To ensure that managers and staff are aware of policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively.
- Work collaboratively with internal clients, including Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits across the subsea business line.
- Producing offer letters, contracts and manage the end to end employee lifecycle, from recruitment to exit.
- Management of staff transferring from overseas ensuring a seamless new starter set up including managing visa sponsorship process.
- Supporting in IR case work such as absence management, disciplinaries, grievances and consultation processes.
- 5 – 10+ years experience in a HRBP role managing employees and businesses
- CIPD Qualification is preferable
- Good all round experience gained at HR/Senior HR Advisor or Junior HR Business Partner level.
- Resourcing experience – interviewing and providing guidance to those hiring
- Redundancy processes, grievance, disciplinary, consultations.
- HR Systems.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of human resources principles, practices and procedures.
- Solution driven ability to work with managers/teams. Willing to ‘own the problem’ and find creative solutions.
- Ability to interpret situations, present solutions and understand impacts of decisions taken
- Strong organizational and co-ordination skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time-management skills and ability to be self-motivated.
- High attention to integrity, ethics, and sensitivity, particularly regarding confidential information.
- Strong Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software