About the Company:
Sitting in the healthcare business unit, our client continues to expand on their portfolio across industries and sectors.
- Provide insights to senior leadership for strategic business decisions and play a key role in responsible for overall administrative management and operation of the hospital.
- Ensures compliance with the regulations of governing hospitals and the rules of accrediting bodies by continually monitoring the organization’s service delivery and initiating changes as required.
- Formulates and establishes overall hospital/center policies, priorities, perspectives, and philosophy. Plans, directs, and coordinates standards of care, treatment, and comprehensive services; and formulates current and long-range programs
- Meets with representatives from training institutions to discuss current programs and/or inaugurates new programs
- Works with legislators, regulatory agencies, and representatives of the industry to assure that legislative and regulatory policies promote the health of the community
- Bachelors degree in relevant field required, Master’s degree in hospital administration, health, business, or public health preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience in a hospital administration position, with the last 5 in a senior leadership role
- Extensive knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management, including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of program planning, development, and evaluation methods