About the Company:
Our Client is a leading MNC retail company with extensive outlets and a strong presence in Indonesia.
- Create a business plan over a 3 years horizon keeping in mind the changing consumer trends and the marketplace
- Communicate, align & drive various teams to the organization’s vision and goals
- Lead the Operations, Merchandising, Marketing & Licensing Partnership functions for Famous Brands with the objective of contributing to the company’s business and operational stability and health within the purview of the Group policies and statutory guidelines.
- Have a fair understanding of the market map, competitive SWOT
- Build and execute a strategic marketing plan for establishing & enhancing brand image. To achieve the Revenue and EBIT estimates and manage the entire P & L for the Famous Brands Business
- Ensure excellent customer service by ensuring the best quality people and trained people across levels.
- Create consumer campaigns in association with the Marketing function to attract greater footfalls in stores
- Ensure implementation of SOPs and Guidelines with respect to the opening of new stores and store fit outs
- Channel expansion through own or franchisee store
- Adopt best practices of stock management and implement necessary actions
- Involved in the implementation of SOPs for the opening & renovations of stores
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the Retail industry
- Extensive prior experience working in stores or handling retail operations would be a strong plus
- Strong leadership skills and led regional teams across Indonesia
- Hands-on operational skills to drive results
- Passionate and highly motivated individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills