- Product Portfolio and Demand Planning
About the Company:
Our Client is a leading consumer electronics and retail company that is fast expanding across Indonesia.
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Analyse data and insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Ability to forecasts product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Responsible for the budget development and revenue for category
- Collaborate with team to work with partners to grow the business
- Work closely with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities for the products
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in retail or consumer electronic business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in IT, Mass Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Driven, Results Oriented & Resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership skill, strategic planning, market analysis and time management