About the Company:
Our client is one of the leading Fintech companies aiming to provide a better financial future.
- Create, implement, and evaluate comprehensive digital marketing strategies, including A/B test bidding methods, across a variety of paid channels, including Facebook ads, Google Search, GDN, and other third-party networks.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation that will enable any new employee to comprehend and even take over the function’s operations, both for the overall structure AND the step-by-step method of controlling each channel.
- Hire the right team member to meet the hiring expectation
- Keep track of and monitor all digital marketing KPIs, such as actual spending, conversion rates, ROAS metrics, daily optimization, GDS, and CAC (at all phases of the funnel).
- Optimize SEO strategy via keyword and website improvements
- Identify market trends, user behavior, and insights using data analysis to offer marketing and business strategies.
- Effective campaign budget planning and optimization requires careful forecasts, thorough testing, and agile optimization.
- Weekly, carry out continuing keyword research, expansion, and optimization.
- Utilizing scalable digital marketing across channels to increase organic digital marketing investment while reaching key target consumers
- Minimum 7 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing & performance strategies
- Prior experience in both agency and tech companies will be preferred.
- Possess a solid understanding of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Data driven individual with solid communication skills