About the Company:
Our client is a pioneer trading platform in Indonesia.
- Responsible for developing and reporting on key metrics in accordance to customer journey and tracking attributions for a variety of use cases.
- Oversee and measure all digital marketing metrics including, but not limited to, actual spend, conversion volumes, ROAS metrics, optimization per day, GDS, etc.
- Work closely across diffrent teams (marketing and brand), understanding their objectives and translates to key KPI’s needed for reporting.
- Manage marketing analytics tools , such as Google Tag Manager, GA4, Google Search Console, Appsflyer, Adjust, Branch and Firebas and identify possibilities and limitations of each tool.
- Develop new strategies and analyse new ways to reach customers and increase marketing performance and adoption rates as feedback to the Marketing Team.
- Analyse and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into insights and recommendations for revising the campaign strategy
- Transform numbers into insights, and present this with strong communication skills.
- Deep dive into Business Intelligence and Product Analytics tools.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Paid Media & Marketing Analytics, or Marketing Technology role.
- Must have solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools such as GTM, GA4, Appsflyer, Branch, Firebase, etc.
- Possess a solid understanding of the mobile application ecosystem and it’s implications and limitations on the tools above
- Possess a technical knowledge in the form of understanding HTML, CSS, mySQL, is a big plus
- Strong critical thinking and coordination skills to drive analysis and cross- collaborations independently.
- High attention to detail and precision in terms of numbers, report formatting and data reporting.
- Possess the ability to manage a highly independent and creative team.
- Prior experience in handling digital marketing strategy and execution for e- commerce or online platforms in APAC is a plus.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English, and have ability to communicate insights clearly.