About the Company:
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in Indonesia with a long history and brands that are both locally produced and exported into international markets. They are currently market leaders in the key categories they compete in with extensive manufacturing operations.
- Understand business requirements and deliver high quality service which enables insight led decision making both at a strategic and operations level
- Collaborate across the Performance and Business Improvement team to share insight, understand corporate objectives and progress, and provide a relevant and targeted service to customers
- Sponsor and drive a collaborative business technology planning process
- Manage incoming demand to the Data, Insight and Analytics team, prioritising and assessing requests based on priority, capacity and the suitability of the request for the team
- Drive the development of analytical capability across the council, proactively sharing knowledge and building networks, to build a more sustainable workforce and draw on capacity to manage demand for insight
- Manage a team of data scientists, analysts, architects and engineers to deliver a high quality service and enable them to meet professional development objectives
- Establish strategic relationships with partner agencies to share data, intelligence and work together to achieve shared strategic objectives
- Bachelor degree or higher degree in Computer Science / Information System / Business Analytics or with the relevancy of working experience in the field of data
- At least 10 years’ experience in data analytics and have extensive years of experience in leading and building the team
- Master the methods of personal care research and develop.
- Experience in creating and managing intellectual property and fostering an innovative culture
- Strong at leadership, project management, problem solving