About the company:
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in Indonesia with a long history and brands that are both locally produced and exported into international markets. They are currently market leaders in the key categories they compete in with extensive manufacturing operations.
- Develop and implement information security strategies, policies and procedures
- Communicate with senior leadership on cybersecurity issues and strategies
- Collaborate with stakeholders to promote cybersecurity awareness and education
- Manage security technologies and systems
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability testing
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Manage incident response and investigation processes
- Monitor and analyze emerging cybersecurity threats and trends
- Develop and manage the cybersecurity budget
- Hire, train, and manage cybersecurity staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant work experience including proven ability to successfully lead and oversee critical projects and cross functional efforts in GRC and Security
- Preferred Certifications: CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISM, CISA, ITIL, CEH, CCNA
- Candidates from Banking, Financial Service and FMCG are prioritized
- Experience working in a regulated networking environment, preferred.
- Proven management, leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with active-listening skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels including Directors and VP levels within IT and the Business.
- Strong working knowledge, understanding and experience in building, maintaining, and maturing effective GRC & Security programs.
- Ability to drive strategy, vision, direction, and prioritization on enterprise wide projects and programs at the senior leadership level.
- Applies critical thinking to generate new thoughts and opportunities; has ability to collaborate and build on strategic and innovative thoughts/ideas.
- Informed on industry standards and practices, and a forward thinker on new and innovative approaches.
- Willing to work fully WFO at Cakung HQ, Jakarta Timur