- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical or OTC companies
- At least 10 years of Sales Management Experience
About the Company:
Our client is named one of the top pharmaceutical companies and is looking to bring on board a dynamic Head of Commercial Excellence with prior experience in handling sales.
- Conduct commercial capability gap assessment in line with the business objective and put in place a prioritized training calendar to address the identified needs.
- Build the field force capabilities through a mix of conducted training, train the trainer, tapping into area resources or identifying external trainers.
- Act as coach to sales force with a structured in field engagement plan to drive capability and performance.
- Develop and drive the sales force incentive and recognition program
- Build sales force KPI for an effective and efficient process for sales
- Develop, deploy and drive governance around the sales SOPs
- Work closely with HR, Finance and all stakeholders to ensure all mandatory and compliance training to the sales organization and training logs
- Bachelor in a reputable university
- At least 8-10 years of experience in sales management
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical or OTX
- Strong Communications
- Proven Leadership
- Driven to deliver results
- Work in a fast-paced global environment