About the company:
Our client is a prominent property development company in Indonesia with a diverse portfolio and a strong foothold in the industry. With a strong pipeline and multiple projects dotted across, they continue to capture greater market share.
- Overseeing marketing and branding department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan, with the inclusion and emphasise on branding.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing and branding efforts and strategies.
- Communicating the marketing plan
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Coordinating marketing and branding projects from start to finish
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- 7 – 10 years of marketing and branding experiences with a core focus in the property and real estate development space, with agency experiences preferred.
- Proven success in the property development space would be highly desirable
- A proven track record of customer and market development with experience across the various real estate and online marketplace industry
- The ability to design and lead, leveraging on your knowledge of the branding principals and execution
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills in both Bahasa and English is a must.