About the Role:
This role is a unique opportunity to join the client HR leadership team within multiple business units in the Hospital and Health sector. Selected candidates will be reporting directly to CHRO to strategize and execute Organizations Development plan that leading to business long-term sustainability efforts.
- As the GM, this position will report to the HR Director and be expected to strategized and execute the HR Organization Development plan in alignment with and in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Design and lead implementation of solutions to enhance and grow the business, including organizational design & development, and talent management blueprint.
- Involve in the implementation of solutions, include: change management involving reorganizations, competency matrix, culture activation, succession planning and employee engagement initiatives.
- Analyze, create and implement the long-term sustainable strategy for the Organizational effectiveness strategy from the current data.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of progressive HR specialist, Organizational Development (OD) combined with HR generalist experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in Consulting (Mercer, Accenture, PWC, Deloitte and or WTW).
- Able to work in a fast pace as part of a team as well as a single contributor.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and administration skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Experience working in Property related company it’s a plus