About the Company:
Our client is a leading local conglo, with multiple business units across various segments. The role will be pivotal in promoting and leading the culture of CI and Ops Excellence.
- Provide insights to senior leadership for strategic business decisions and play a key role in leading CI initiatives
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on the most important issues for the company including product/feature expansion, user feedback, new business expansion, competitive analysis, regulatory landscape, etc.
- Implement overall project plans, including creating and monitoring performance metrics for each division, working across multiple functions – Operational Excellence, Digital, End-to-End Supply Chain, Site/Network Development, and People, Culture, and Change
- Apply a data-driven culture that utilizes digital platforms and advanced processes and technology to build predictability and scalability into the business
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or finance. MBA would be highly beneficial
- Proactively identifying and addressing risks across end to end operations
- 15 years in the professional space, in addition to 3 years as a General Manager, couple with strong project management skills
- Preferably have an exposure across various industries and proven success in leading CI/Ops Excellence projects