- Ensure timely reconciliations of all TBI bank accounts both UK and overseas including petty cash/foreign currencies/ in country trackers/credit cards/prepaid card.
- Liaise with bankers for queries, e.g., payment queries
- Process supplier invoices in the accounting systems accurately and efficiently including check authorisations and prepare payments to suppliers in accordance with relevant TBI policies & KYC process, payment allocation. Reconcile all supplier accounts regularly.
- Process required payments ensuring correct authorisation
- Process payments with any necessary tax deductions at the appropriate rates.
- Manage the process of issuing the required tax certificates (such as Withholding Tax Certificates) to suppliers as and when required.
- Filing of monthly Withholding Tax Returns for Indonesia.
- Ensure all entries are posted with the correct VAT & GST coding
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience of more than 4 years
- Experience of general accounting – e.g., Debit vs Credit entries, Purchase Ledger, Reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Experience and familiar with the administration of Indonesia Withholding Tax processes and monthly filing of return.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A collaborative and supportive team-player
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good English proficiency and ability to articulate verbally and by written presentation, and toto express complex ideas in a clear and straightforward way
- Experience of working with Sage 200 beneficial