About The Company:
Our Client is the global market leader in geographic software, location intelligence, and mapping. Since 1960s, the company have supported customers with its exceptional software.
This position will report to the Regional CFO.
- Control all finance and accounting operation that includes billing, AR/AP, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manage and comply with local government reporting requirement and tax fillings
- Develop and documented business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
- Assisting the preparation of the budget and financial forecast and control the budget/forecast usage
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statement and the preparation of statutory reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- CPA is preferred
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required
- At least 5 years experience in Financial Control role
- Good communication skills