About the Company:
Our client is a tech startup that is developing an online platform for professional services that range across industries such as the legal profession through consulting
- To scope, review, and refine user stories and/or tasks for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risk.
- To lead team
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions impacting millions of investors.
- Work with management teams to develop solutions to support company strategies.
- Drives timeline estimation, planning, and execution for a team of software engineers and collaborate with QA & PM.
- Actively and directly contributing to code reviews, architecture decisions, and process improvements
- Manage a highly effective team. – Excellent understanding of modern infrastructure, and real-world practice experience is more desirable.
- Experience in a Startup environment
- Excellent communication skills, Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with building scalable, robust backend systems with microservice architecture.
- Proven experience in leading a medium team of software engineers.