About the Company:
Our client is a technology-based local agribusiness company with a mission to uplift the livelihood and income of farmers and also be the bridge for farmers, partners, and producers.
- Manage and nurture a team of data analysts (particularly for product, growth, and finance area), as well as oversee their work to meet stakeholder expectations
- Lead and maintain collaboration with team across functions to build dashboards, generate insight, conduct experiments, answer business questions, and investigate the “why” behind observations
- Communicate and present data to key stakeholders and senior management
- Drive data literacy, visibility, and quality to improve the company’s performance
- Design and build data marts to enable self-service analytics
- Min. 5 years of working experience as a data analyst.
- Min. 2 years of leadership experience.
- Excellent in SQL and data visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Metabase, or Looker).
- Have outstanding analytical and logical skills.
- Articulate with storytelling through data.
- Experience in product analytics using one of these tools: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Appsflyer, or Clevertap.
- Experience in A/B testing and correlation analysis.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and be a positive team player.
- Passionate about solving problems with data.