About The Company:
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing business that provides packaging solutions for large FMCG business. The company has been expanding its presence overseas.
As a Cost Accountant you will be responsible to support the team for thecosting needed in every aspect of the company.
- Create/compile/analyze COGM (Cost of Goods Manufacturing) and COGS (Cost of Goods Sold)
- Analysing fixed cost, variable cost, overhead cost and cost of production
- Prepare costing reports including cost analysis (COGM and COGS), cost and inventory analysis, variance analysis, margin analysis, standard vs actual cost
- Analysis, planning, determination, and control of production costs of goods
- Identify possible cost savings / methods to improve profitability and create the cost saving plan to be implemented
- Bachelor’s Degree from Finance/Accountancy.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the Costing Manufacturing companies.
- Broad knowledge and strong understanding in Finance and Accounting Standards (PSAK, IFRS).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Access, Excel and formulas) & Accounting Software.
- Have a basic cost allocation process on cost accounting.