Leading all business activities in the Corporate Business Division in managing the business marketing function in its segments, maintaining business portfolios and coordinating with related parties in order to achieve the set targets to provide optimal benefits for the company and provide the best service to customers, which is in line with corporate vision and mission.
The Objective of the role:
- Managing the Corporate Business Division to achieve corporate targets (loans, fee-based income, funding)
- Generating pipeline / cross selling across business units (corporate banking, syndication, investment banking, consumer banking, etc.)
- Optimizing the potential of corporate customers and their value chains.
- Manage and maintain the quality of the managed portfolio
- Have 10-15 years experience (senior role) in a commercial bank with a focus on corporate banking.
- Have a network / strong business relationship with top tier clients, preferences with shareholders and/or C level in the company.
- Has a strong network with domestic and international banking institutions that are active in Indonesia.
- Have the experience and passion to make changes to the organization in terms of transforming the corporate business to provide more comprehensive corporate solutions to clients.
- Extraordinary communication & negotiation skills.
- Have high collaboration skills, be able to become an orchestrator for corporate business and its derivatives. Have good leadership and people/team development.